IoT Technical LeadWe are looking for sharp, hardworking people who want to help us excel. IntelZone seeks to provide technical expertise and smart business acumen in solving its customers requirements, delivering high-quality products and services, and achieving 100% customer satisfaction. To achieve its organizational goals, IntelZone recognizes the need to attract and retain a highly qualified and motivated workforce that can flourish in an environment that is creative and challenging.We are looking for a business oriented IoT Technical Lead.You must be driven by getting value from existing and new technology
Location: Oslo & Helsinki
- Development of new Proof Of Concept solutions
- Database management
- Engage clients to uncover and assess issues and needs and deliver effective connectivity and IOT solutions to address the issues.
- Convert clients’ needs into documented product and business requirements.
- Gather, analyze, interpret, clarify and prepare data to support rationale for business decision and obtain necessary review by key management.
- Participate in activities to develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models through research and analysis of business data and processes.
- Breakdown system into components and assign to team members.
- Lead and work closely with local team to ensure solutions meet customer specifications and expectation.
- Solid sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong background in technology
- Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill.
- Preferably with prior experience as an architect or systems or software engineer.
- Knowledge in some or all of the following fields: IoT, Cloud computing, Machine Learning.
- Preferable with experience with Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or Arduino.
- Only Norwegian of Finnish speakers will be considered.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org