IoT Sales ManagerWe are now seeking a driven and motivated Sales Manager in the Oslo area who will be responsible for driving sale of our innovative IoT solutions.
IntelZone are looking for a Norwegian speaking IoT Sales Manager, who have demonstrated sales & management abilities, can create and execute on solution sales, plan, assign and manage resources to different project phases, and report on progress.
- Proactively target existing and “whitespace” clients and lead the research/preparation efforts for large IOT, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics deal propositions
- Proactively originate and build client and client account relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification
- Convert clients’ needs into documented product and business requirements.
- Gather, analyse, interpret, clarify and prepare data to support rationale for business decision and obtain necessary review by key management.
- Execute project management responsibilities for assigned service initiatives to include interactions with partners, vendors and other service providers and device methods for assuring timely delivery of products.
- Execute long and short term strategic and operational goals that advance current business relationships and business.
- Participate in activities to develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models through research and analysis of business data and processes.
- Lead and work closely with local team to ensure solutions meet customer specifications and expectation.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and position existing and future products for new markets.
- Over five years’ experience working in a software services sales role
- Must have a minimum of five years of IoT experience.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- 5+ years of experience selling and/ or delivering technology services with background in analytics and IoT
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent business acumen and industry insight
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org