IoT Project ManagerIntelZone are looking for a Norwegian or Finnish speaking IoT Project Manager, who have demonstrated project management abilities, can create and execute on a project plan, assign and manage resources to different project phases, and report on progress.
Location: Oslo or Helsinki
- Engage clients to uncover and assess issues and needs and deliver effective connectivity and IOT solutions to address the issues.
- Convert clients’ needs into documented product and business requirements.
- Gather, analyse, interpret, clarify and prepare data to support rationale for business decision and obtain necessary review by key management.
- Execute project management responsibilities for assigned service initiatives to include interactions with partners, vendors and other service providers and device methods for assuring timely delivery of products.
- Execute long and short term strategic and operational goals that advance current business relationships and business.
- Participate in activities to develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models through research and analysis of business data and processes.
- Lead and work closely with local team to ensure solutions meet customer specifications and expectation.
- Develop and organize presentation and support materials required to obtain management approvals for products and services launch.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and position existing and future products for new markets.
- Understand, determine and deliver appropriate level of quality for all customers in the chain.
- Take responsibility to improve in the overall work processes and collaborate with departments or individuals as needed.
- Over five years’ experience working in a software services technical role for a sales organization.
- Prior experience as an architect or systems or software engineer.
- Must have a minimum of five years of IoT experience.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com